onsdag 28 december 2011

christmas

Im just in the most stressful head space. I just dont know how to make it go away. I feel like
i need to vomit. its been christmas and all that and new years is coming up, but all I can think about is my visa.
Im still waiting for csn and i don't even know if they are going to approve whit my school. i just want to have it over and done with. Its so stressful having government authority making the decision on how your life is going to be.
I mean im not in control here really i can just wait and see. If everything goes as I hope and i think it will im allright. But my fear is that I need to book a ticket home in 3 weeks time if it doesn't. I just really want to sleep and not move...


Fun part is that I hede a great but warm Christmas. We started with some swedish christmas at Jacqueline and Gustav place. It was so nice to have kottbullar, janssons frestelse, sil, lax knackebrod mmmm. can be that the Australian people think we are a bit weird when we drink snaps and sing weird songs hahaha.
On the 24 we went to Sams Father and hade a a Australian christmas, it was great and I understand why they eat a lot of salad, turkey, seafood and Champagne, its way to warm with our sort of food.

On the 25 we had breakfast at home.. I was stubborn and wanted to choose the yoghurt. I always pick the weirdest one from the smallest ecological farmer because I believe they are going to be better. But thats obviously not the case hmmm. I t was nearly eatable.


Later on we went to Sams mum. She is English so she as me thinks its weird with a warm christmas. She mede made salmon and dill to make it a bit swedish :D And believe it ore not but sticky date pudding is the best thing to ever be eaten.

Unfortunately it was a bit rainy on christmas day.


I must just say that im so happy with the place I just started working at they are all so nice, i even got a christmas present. I only been there a couple of weeks. I bought the coolest sort of top i show u later on

otherwise not much is happening hanging around having fun. Almost everyone has a break from there job so there is plenty of time doing shit..



Here is a dress one of my work colleagues mum designed i think its soooo beautiful.. It made me really want a yellow dress.




Anyway im going to try to calm myself down now have no idea how but its need to bee done, its not getting better because im stressing about it i will forget to have fun...

xxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar