fredag 13 januari 2012

Im not going anywhere hahaha

I got approvment from CSN to study abroad which means that i just have to apply for my student visa now. And then I can live here happily ever after... as a poor student hahah. But I'm sure I will be a happier person here than back in swedala, the cold is just not men't for me.

I should be out celebrating but I just cant get myself out of bed. I hade a lot to do at work and I just feel exhausted. And here I am siting in bed complaining.

I want to go camping again and again its my most super fun hahah weird noo Alle manns rätt i detta land...

zzzzz

TRUEE You cant go camping anywhere you want

Sam hade to call 58miljon places before we finally got a spot..

Im such camping person father..
we walkte a 15 ( 3) min walk up in the mountains hehe to find this. I was exhausted seriously some thing is wrong whit me. What would have happened if it was a real 15 min walk...
You can find a lot of mysterious animals in the wild Australia
Driving is a lot of fun

gabbis eys glows in the dark:)
Dan dan sooooo coool

Benny min karlek

Give us the eye Rory...

Girls in dhaaa pool


Perth girls was here over new years:)



I dooo not no what to do with myself eat the last ice cream is my only option


bigg honeycomb kisss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar