lördag 17 december 2011

camping sooon

Holla I have a day of work have just been sitting in the bed all day so far. speaking with my sister on skype the whole morning. Im really happy with my new work, im working with heaps of young girls my age and older and i really enjoy meeting some new people.

One of the girls said that i really look like this girl haha. I don't know i reckon its hard to see it you'r self. But i deffenitly don't look like a copy of here i guess it was nice to say anyway, she could havesaidf that i look like some one really ugly ..







Any way cant really bothered doing any thing but i reckon i heve to get out of bed and at least take a walk. Cant believe its already Wednesday its christmas evening on saturday.

This weekend we just sat out in the sun drinking vine and beers everybody slightly retarded. I build a unicorn of wax, thats some thing u can do if you are board...
Saturday all the guys and me as a little retard went for a surf to somewhere close to Portsea, its nice im not really feeling like "one of the boys" so I just sat on the beach and read my book.

im sorry Magnus but you look so funny


On our way home me and Sam stooped and bought camping things, a tent a madras and a gas gril/stove. I have been wanting to go camping for a month now so Im exited about it. The thing is its just nice pack up a car of food, games and candles and heaps of drinks and just drive till you find a nice spot. Anyway now we have our camping things so we can just go when ever we feel like it:D




I really need to go and recharge my telephone haha like in the old days when you are a kid haha. No but seriously i did not know I was going to stay here for so long, in exactly 1 months time today was the day I arrived in Australia.

Im really stressing about my visa and school and shit and with christmas and new year coming up making time shorter..
Don't make sense but time is just flying and i need to work as hell to afford my visa and making things go around
ghaaaaaaaaa I just lost faith in this hole thing
Nothing is working like it should recently. And it dos'e not make it easier that Csn is slow and I'm running out of time...

Im off this computer now speak later.

pusssss


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar