onsdag 7 december 2011

am I even suppose to blogg any longer

Right now I'm on the train on my way to the city. I'm having a meating with the principal of the school I'm starring at in February.

It really is summer now and we have 30 to day. Since I'm currently not working I'm going to the beach. Last day I went swimming, and then in the eavning me sam, jaqueline, tacha and Alex went to the night market to have drinks and food. The night market is sort of the same as smaka på sthlm, its on every Wednesday in summer time.

I have an interview tomorrow at a shop called olrick I'm very exited. It's a danish women how open the shop so they sell European cloths there:)

Tomorrow its going to rain all day if I'm lucky I can drag out Sam to have picnic with me to night Haha
;)

I'm not really looking forward for Christmas its wierd beeing in the middle of summer. At least I got a calendar hihi.

I been with jaqueline a lot its so nice to Speek Swedish, and specialy when you are a bit tired. She and here boyfriend moved here because of his work.

Random picks are good.

Now I'm moving out in the sun.
Speek later
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar