tisdag 24 april 2012

side of the world

 Sometimes it hits me that I'm on the other side of the world. it makes me feel very lonely. Don't really have anything to say ore any photos to publish just want to complain.
Have been sick all day and had a test in school this morning that i prob failed. Cant do anything and don't even have chocolate to comfort my homesickness with.
I know I know it sounds like complains and there is worse places to be. But I just have this funny feeling of not being so independent any longer. You know if you travel and you wake up one morning and start questioning yourself. like why am i studding here do I even want to study? Why am I going to work trying to get money when it wont pay my home holiday ticket way?
Why am i not home to see my family and friends.
Then again it would have made me happy a week( no offence family and friends) and then I would have been restless again. 
But seriously Im tired of this country being soo F#%$@%7 far away from home.  I miss my room and I miss the smell on my yard outside my huse, i miss walking down to Konsum to buy Lövikts godis, I miss cooking dinner at danielles place get drunk on Campoleti and then go out, I miss playing family board games and make pea soup with my friends.

My life right now is taking the TRAM to school doing amazing things here, with beautiful people that I absolutely love. 
I think it starts to sink in that I have been here too long, and Im to engage in my life to just pack up and leave. That dose not change the fact that that's what I feel like doing sometimes.

Gracias thanks for listening here is some lovely pics. 




                                                 ooooo Dancing in the mooon light






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar