onsdag 9 maj 2012

ah de e Hi kallt in Melbourne



Not that i don't like this city but it's starting to get cold. Me and Jaqueline  are sticking to our master chef skills evenif it is a bit colder. The other night we went to this beautiful bar on the 55 floor  after our cannelloni cocking











 But I still wish it was summer and warm outside a bit longer the fall came earlie this year and it's only around 20

It has been Sams Birthday not that we where making Ravioli on that day but we did not have any fresh pasta and we where starving so sam quickly made his own pasta so little more Italian food





Yesterday Ben and Gaby came over we made Lasagne so you can pretty much say that we only eat Italian ... Thats a not true but I have nothing else to tell u.




If I by any chance have a day where I'm not schooling myself working ore cleaning hhaha I walk down to this bakery that just opened a couple of streets down from our place


It is absolutely amazing according to me, I think is because of the way they have those pretty light balls.

Sam ist a hint I want one



But they still dont know how to bake Danish ray bred :D


Now its time for bed we are going to some weird hip hop thing tomorrow so I need to get a lot of sleep


xxxx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar