lördag 21 april 2012

semester break


Me and Sam have been up to Queensland during the easter break to visit Sams grandfather he's lovely wife and sams uncle.






 Me Sam, sams uncle and his girlfriend Madeleine:) It takes a lot to get sam in a photo like this hahah ;)

They have a really nice house in a place called broad beach close to surfers paradise






On day sam got me a deep fried mars bar, hahah it sounds disgusting  but it is actually eatable but after one bite you sort of had enough.

We vent down to byron and stayed there a couple of nights before it was time to go home















Its very Beautiful there and if i didn't have to be in melbourne for my studies I probably would move there:)

I cant focus and  and right anything interesting because im to tired and I just got from work.

but I will soon give u some detail of life:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar