måndag 30 maj 2011

Talking with pigeons

Im just sitting in my bed painting att the moment, dont know wher it is going to end upp, kind of faling a sleep in my drawing books at the moment..
Annyway its a good thing that i paint.




So im going to start with telling you a wierd storry.

Sunday I woke up in my own room witch is usually not the case, because I cant sleep alone and either can Shelley so we still share bedroom even do we have our own. Like the painting i made above we are soul sisters;) Annyway we wher out the night before and I just got a wierd feeling of an anxeity attack so I hade to jump in a cab and go home. More about sunday soon..

Anyway Shell got a call from Barbra our boss she asked if we wanted to join to the bath house and then have lunch in st killda. Normaly I would love to but I just did not feel comfortable around people so we decided not to go. Barbra anyway promissed to send me some healing and toold me to be still in bed.

Keep Reading!!!!

So today I went to work.. Wierdly in the sun outside the door ther was a pigeon siting looking waiting for me. Not a normall one a beautiful one.
Wierd as I am I sat down started talking with it taking photos..

Locking up the shop, and as soon as I got inside the pigeon was gone.
A bit later Barbra come´s down to the shop she tells me she sended me healing but the only thing she saw was me with my long hair having a Big Star on my forehead.
I told here about the pigeon outside and that even do it was beautiful it reminded me of death and that what was I was thinking about.
She left and I started thinking about the star, that i dont know what it meens. And it hit me yesterday when it apeard was the day I was supose to fly home for my Sister exam.
Now Stella means STAR and obviously i have here in my mind a lot. In my subconscious im clearly thinking and feeling woried that im not coming home to see here. Barbra dont know my sisters name and have never even seen her..

Back to the pigeon I went upp to the office got back to the shop 2 hrs later and the pigeon is dead close outside the shop door.. Whether it was just the pigeon dying ore someone ellse, I do not know.

So annyway just hade a good weekend:D
Hade my day of this friday went out for a long walk meet up with Gulio. Him and the other Italian boys I got good friends with in Mararet River are leaving anny day soon, that a bit sad.

Wee Made sushi ore Steve did the difficult stuff, went sooo good!! Then I figured out how the guy that painted Skriet got up with the idee.. He was basicly looking at him self in the spoon, ( AS YOU DO ) and gues what i saw him self with a scarry face!!!


So a lot of good dinner this weekend and Friday we went out with Georgi from work, really nice girl with a lot of the goood brain ;)



Wook up not to hangover on Sunday lazy as hell spended hours in bed watching movies..

Old school movies that we finded on the street??? no


Now i feel like it is bed time

kisses and a lot of Kärlek till min vackra syster som jag saknar jämt.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar