onsdag 27 april 2011

Ester weekend

Sooo easter weekend! Not like one at home I miss my easter egs...

Went for a beautiful Road trip on the Great Ocean Road in a jeep exactly like it should be...
I just sat in the back of the car and felt the wind in my hair and watched the ocean for miles and miles..
Its really importatant for me to get in contact with nature.. And one of the reassons why I have been feeling so sad is thjat I havent seen the ocean and sence the smell of air and forest..



12 aposteles



The sun knows how to feed every soul with energi


the ocean know how to speek a language that noboby and everybody speeks






magically beauti of nature

Went to a friends birthday party at wah wah saturday night was a lot of fun and I think me and the boys danced for 8 hrs straight hahah soo much fun!!
Shelley was in perth this weekend for a wedding, and Danielle has been in Sydney to se her parents, so it was just me on my own and all the boys;)




nej måste sova min kropp e trött!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar