tisdag 12 april 2011

confusing

I'm not having any en ergy to blog. Couldn't be botherd... But now ther is a space and place of disparities in my mind. I'm happy wher I live in toorak in a beautiful apartment, and I walk down to my jobb in 1 min in toorak village. För alla svensk läsande så ska de understrykas att området jag bor o jobbar i kryllar av rich bitches om man får säga så... Vill komma fram till att de är otroligt fascinerande och påfrestande att jobb i en affär med en massa näsor i vädret.. Fast jag e lycklig med de, man får höra mkt skvaller och de flesta e jätte snälla. this weeken me and shelley wher out and we danced a bit to much haha... Its funny how u can gather so many feelings and frustrations in one week and then just let go of al control when ur going out and set ur mind on having fun and just dance. Sunday- I was on comedy festival, but it was not the best I ever seen.. I try to but my mind on painting as much as possible. I bought a lot of new oil colours and heaps of other painting stuff.. But its hard because I belive that we have smal animals in our apartment, and every time I sleep here by my self I seriously belive that ther is small unicornes in my livingroom. Any way my imagination is going a bit to far right now and when ever I'm trying to paint something it won't get as splendid and colourful as my imaginations are. NO I know it dose not make sens but that how it feels... need to sleep now. ther is a person I really like to see!! Pusss Xx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar